Kickz is a national initiative, supported by the Premier League, which works towards creating stronger, more respectful communities thorough football.
- Engage young people in a range of constructive activites which link to the Every Child Matters framework
- Break down barriers between police and young people
- Reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in targeted neighbourhoods
- Increase the playing, coaching and officiating opportunities for participants
- Create routes into education, training and employment
- Encourage volunteering within projects and throughout target neighbourhoods
- Increase young people's interest in and connections with the professional game