Every penny donated to Everton in the Community is invested into the many programmes delivered by the Blues’ official charity.
Here are just a few ways the money you donate will be spent:
- £50 will buy a specialist football to enable blind people to play football
- £15,500 per year would enable a specialist coach to work developing and co coordinating over 20 weekly after school clubs, so disabled children have the same opportunities as their non-disabled peers
- £450 will buy an attachment to enable powered wheelchair users to play football
- £3,000 per year would sponsor one of Everton’s 26 disability teams and would pay for training facility hire, kit and transport
- £2,500 would enable Everton in the Community to purchase specialist inclusion equipment to use with the children at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital