Everton in the Community is pleased to have the support of Ambassadors who champion the six key themes of work.
Our Ambassadors are:
- Mr Bill Kenwright CBE – Everton Football Club
- Mr John Murphy – Social Inclusion
- Professor Diana Burton – Education
- Professor Cynthia Pine CBE – Equality and Diversity
- Mr David Moyes and Mr Steve Smith – Sport, Health and Physical Activity
- Mr Graeme Sharp, Mr David Vitty and Mr Andrew Lancel – Fundraising
Six Everton players have been selected to act as ambassadors for the Blues’ official charity, Everton in the Community.
The players’ new roles will see them spearhead six of the key areas of work for Everton in the Community, which are addressed through the delivery of various programmes across Merseyside.
Phil Jagielka will head up sport, health and physical activity, Leighton Baines Everton giving, Leon Osman social inclusion, Phil Neville equality and diversity with Tim Howard working to promote fundraising.
The Everton first-team members will strive to raise the profile of the work undertaken by the staff of Everton in the Community, who aim to improve the lives of vulnerable and underprivileged people across Merseyside.